Creating a service account
With Polyaxon v1.13, organization’s owners and managers can create service accounts to issue tokens for CI/CD/CT services:
- Service accounts are not tied to a specific user and do not use any user’s API tokens.
- Each service account can have one or multiple tokens with different expiration configuration.
- Each token can be refreshed, regenerated or deleted.
- All tokens will inherit the same scopes and access rules of the service account they are linked to.
- All activities generated by the tokens will link back to the service account they belong to in the activity logs or the runs table.
Learn More about Polyaxon
Polyaxon continues to grow quickly and keeps improving and providing the simplest machine learning abstraction. We hope that these updates will improve your workflows and increase your productivity, and again, thank you for your continued feedback and support.
Subscribe to Polyaxon Blog
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox