New filtering capabilities
Polyaxon v1.10 brings a standardized filtering experience that provides the same search capabilities in the comparison table, the timeline view, the graph view, and the analytics pages.
The new search experience comes with:
- Suggestions and auto-complete
- Automatic refresh on search changes
- Multiple new quick filters for agents, queues, dates, resources, …
Improved muti-run actions
With this release, we also reworked the multi-run actions, the new logic allows more advanced CSV download, and more control over the downstream action query capabilities, and multi-run archive/restore actions.
Durable Search configuration
The new search state is now durable and is managed by URL query-params, this enhancement allows users to natively take advantage of their browsers to keep the search history.
Search for entities
All entities, projects, components, and models pages have now a search with quick filters.
Improved comparison capabilities
The comparison table and events dashboard were reworked to provide:
- Multi-layout options: the fixed layout allows to show the table comparison and dashboard side by side with container resizing, and the vertical layout allows to display the dashboard first and then the table comparison after
- Possibility to hide table and/or hide the events
Improved dashboarding capabilities
Polyaxon v1.10 also brings new dashboarding capabilities. The new experience is available in single-run dashboards and multi-run comparison dashboards.
The events dashboard has more advanced capabilities, it allows:
- Multi sections
- Drag and Drop of sections and widgets
- Improved resizing
- Auto-generated titles for widgets based on metrics selected
Durable dashboard configuration
Similar to the search state, the new dashboard state is also durable and managed by URL query-params, this enhancement allows users to natively take advantage of their browsers to:
- Keep the search history
- Navigate to the same dashboard configuration from flyout mode to full view mode
- Keep the same dashboard configuration when changing from one run to another in flyout mode
New queueing features
Our commercial scheduler received several new enhancements and features, namely the new queueing logic and concurrency quotas:
- Resources aware queues: This feature allows setting a new restriction on the queue concurrency based on CPU/GPU/TPU/Memory… of the runs attached to it.
- Cost aware queues: This feature allows setting a new restriction on the queue concurrency based on the cost of the runs attached to it.
Users can also provide cost estimation for their components and operations and derive new analytics about the cost related to their projects.
Learn More about Polyaxon
This blog post just goes over a couple of features that we shipped in v1.10. To learn more about all the features, fixes, and enhancements, please visit the release notes, the current known issues and the short term roadmap.
Polyaxon continues to grow quickly and keeps improving and providing the simplest machine learning layer on Kubernetes. We hope that these updates will improve your workflows and increase your productivity, and again, thank you for your continued feedback and support.
Subscribe to Polyaxon
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox